Friday 27 January 2017

Updated 28.1.17

Cheltenham.

12.00

DEFI DU SEUIL

I priced this race up early afternoon before any prices were available. I undertand that Henderson has put his better novice hurdlers in this race in the past and I am sure Charli Parcs is very decent and the market appears to believe this is the one tomorrow. 
When I priced this I was convinced Defi Du Seuil would start at cramped odds and I would not have been surprised if this horse would have been Even money or a shade of odds on.

14.50

Cantlow

I am never keen on backing 12 year old's but Cantlow absolutely hosed in here last time, what will beat him here? Also I am very tempted to put this down as a Cheltenham Ante post good bet for the Cross Country.
This is short tomorrow but it really does look a penalty kick.


15.25

Wholestone.

This horse seems to love it here. Surely a big run can be expected 6/1 looks generous. However I am refusing to take any prices. If this happens to drift then ditch it and just go with the top 2.


Doncaster

13.55

Upsilion Bleu.

This has to give weight to 2 very promising youngsters Cyrius Moriviere was really unlucky that the saddle slipped as was surely going to run out a good winner here last time. Romain De Senam looked good last time and is anything, however he had to win that in a hack. The selection does not run bad races and he mixes in decent company he should give a good account.

15.40

ZIGA BOY.

I have run a few filters and you cannot get sway from this horse and I feel this is likely as he just seems to run well here. This maybe his track.
Obviously this is ultra competitive and we will need a slice luck here to go all out for the win. I would prefer to trade in and out of this horse at the very least I think you can angle a free bet here if you are not to greedy at these odds.


Naas

14.00

Bosco Di Alco

This horse is at the point now where he could become a let down after showing promise. I will give this horse its final chance today to shine today. I am fairly confident if this horse comes here to battle he should win this

4 comments:

  1. I like Any Currency to trade low in the cross country chase. Ziga Boy isn't that much higher than when he won the race last year and shouldn't be far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb day this guys honest no nonsense and straight as a die

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phil. I am so pleased you had a great win today. Brilliant mate.

      Delete