Sunday 15 January 2017

16.1.17 Ayr

Ayr
13.10

This looks like the fave here should be Fairlee Grey. I personally am not keen on Loose ends I think this needs to find something here. I will look at this race as a small stakes Back to lay in running play, I would choose Craiganboy to do the job and at the likely odds this gives us a little bit of scope to try and take a small profit out of this race.


13.40

I feel at the odds Beyondtemptation is also another attractive back to lay bet. I think she is highly unlikely to win the race, but she could trade well below her price tag. Currently 28/1 Bog it will be interesting to see if she is available at 40+ on betfair tomorrow. It could be worth seeing what is offered on her on 1st 3 home.

14.10

I consider BRYDEN BOY quite a good tomorrow @ Ayr. My concern is Jennie Candlish who is a very astute placer of her horses is 0-5 with her hurdlers on the track. This satistic is slightly off putting, but not enough to put me off having a tilt at this one.

Plumpton

13.25 No surprises here that No Never sails through all the filters set. I see no point in taking him on or backing him really at the odds. There are surely better 6/4 shots than this. We can watch this and be happy if we are correct. If it loses we can smile.

14.00
Very Live would be the selection here, but again the odds to risk make it a risky proposition. There are others in here that pose question marks and ultimately it is a very poor race to be risking our hard earned cash.

14.35

American Life. Here we have a well handicapped horse on all old form, he has proved he still has abilty and this may be worth a small bet as either a back to lay or keeping this as a win bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment