Saturday 28 January 2017

29.1.17 Update.

Fontwell

13.40

BOLVING

I feel Neil Mulholland's horse here is likely to be backed. He has the form figures that Joe public should be drawn towards, also Mulholland is a very good placer of his horses.
This may just present an opportunity here for BOLVING. I feel this horse needs very close attention, I am willing to forgive the Aintree run, that was a very competitive race.

14.10

Check the markets tomorrow but i really like 2 against the field here.
High Aspirations/Slide Check. I favour Slide check slightly this evening, but the market will be the better guide.

16.10

STIFF UPPER LIP

This looks a good race for Stiff upper Lip. This horse has mixed in better compnay than this and he will go in and win one of these type of races for sure. I hope it is tomorrow.



Sedgefield

13.50

ASH PARK

This looks a great opportunity here for this horse. This is high on my list tomorrow as a winner.


16.20

A very tentative selection here. We really would need to check the market in the last 10 minutes.
Cool Baranca. If she drifted at all I would not bother, it is a risky proposition.


Leopardstown.

14.00

LETS DANCE

Look no further than Mullins here, he farms this race. Treble handed here the one that looks to take all the beating is his Mare LETS DANCE. We will not get much of a price on her but she will undoubtably be Cheltenham bound after being steered towards a Grade 1 hurdle race in Ireland.


14.30

I cannot really split these when we consider chasing form. This looks an absolute belter this race. If Identity Thief has recovered from lameness and could convert his hurdling form he will win this race hands down. That is 2 If's. Lets sit and enjoy this race.


Quite a few short price's today. The best value from the above I guess would be Ash Park as long as he can avoid clumsy little errors he can really make his presence felt, my concern here would be the reduced trip may strain his jumping. I am willing to take that chance today, Volvalien will likely go from the front I am hopeful that Ash Park can quietly go round and strike on the run in.

No comments:

Post a Comment