Wednesday 25 January 2017

25.1.17

Catterick

13.25

5/4 Flora Moss is not for me. I will be looking @ Cracking Find but not much here.

13.55

Mister Don turns out again, maybe we could trade him over in running, nothing else really looks good.

14.30

Nietzsche looked generous the other day I would not accept the price but if we could get +30 % on the price I would be tempted.

15.40

I am keen to get Heron's Heir beaten I think this horse is a disappointment he does to his credit have a decent speed figure for chasing but I will play this as though he is beaten. This builds in value if we can find a big player here. I will side with Blandfords Gunner, not without reservations though. I do not think much of the pilot also I will need to see confidence in the market and no negative movement otherwise I would scrap this.


Ludlow

13.45

Oxwich Bay really should win this. I would to see confidence and him remaining sub 3s. I may try and get him in running @ 3.5.

14.50

Originally I was quite keen on Greyed A. The market appears negative for the horse? I will swerve this unless I see this hammered in for confidence.


16.00

Star Rider. I think this has a great chance today of getting back on the winning trail. I will be looking for 5s on her today.

16.30

See how things go I was looking @ Iconic sky in here. I am not keen in getting to involved in either taking on odds on shots or backing them unless there are really strong grounds to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment