Tuesday 17 January 2017

18.1.17

Market Rasen

13.35

I do feel this is quite a tough race, but I do like Brian Boranha. I cannot make up my mind if 3/1 is value. This is irrevelent anyway as I am not taking early prices anymore I would rather take 9/4 knowing that market confidence is behind the horse than be on a drifter. So we can wait and see what the Bf markets do with this one. Peter Niven appears to be having a rough time his last winner was back in November. If it drifts I may well leave this alone. That goes for all my selections now in the week, that is how strongly I feel about this. Backing to lay is slightly different, but the win element, I stand by what I said in the earlier rant.

14.40

I think this is a super race. Before I start I really do think Cusheen Bridge could green up at a fancy price. He will surely be outclassed as it looks on paper to be a hot race. I hope I am correct & I may be tempted to just have a couple of quid on him if he is ridiculous odds, but it is asking to much to expect anything other than a good effort at some point and that being reflected in his in play price sell him off and have a free bet.
 The horse I am very keen on here is KINGS ODYSSEY. As long as his fall last time has not dented his confidence I am sure this will give a good account of himself here tomorrow, the horse appears to have a little bit of class about him, the old me would have steamed in @ 11/4  or 3.95 on Betfair. Again I want to see if this holds firm, I am looking forward to watching this race the winner will be smart and I believe worth following.

Newbury.

I am a little unsure what the ground will be like @ Newbury tomorrow. I will go Soft and include Good/Soft. We cannot be sure.  
I think this is a really hard card. The one horse I quite liked @ a price was Bob Tucker in the 14.55 He may be worth a second look if we can get a good double figure price on him. He could be one to look at in the place market. See what the market thinks of this horse.


No comments:

Post a Comment