Thursday 23 February 2017

Thursday Review.

Sedgefield there are quite a few short priced fancies on the ratings. I am disappointed Make Me a Fortune is a Non starter I was going to put a case forward for this one.
In the 16.30 I was rather mystified with the ride Ross Chapman gave this horse, this has rather skewed the ratings, this horse is clearly better, Ross thought he was riding Pegasus. The jockey got 10 day's make of that as you will. I would not be surprised if he won.

In the first race Baraboy is top rated, I would swerve that in all honesty I do not think it will win the race. He may trade well though at the odds. A safer option could be 2nd rated Stiloblue Native, there are easier races.

15.20 Pipe has had a torrid time here with his runners over the last couple of seasons, however digging deeper his horses have run well here. This really should win this race today.

15.55 Chakisto again is short priced I do not really want to back this or oppose it. I have not much interest in the race.

14.30 I discussed briefly a little this race above, the ratings point towards Kauto Riko however Bell Weir must figure if he ridden with an ounce of belief. Again I will be happy to watch the race.

Huntingdon

This looks a better meeting to work with... Desert Queen blitzed them last time, the same tactics here will see her being really difficult to contain. She is worth a win bet today.

To go with her I like Crieve Hill. I am hopeful Glaring may need this and be just short of full fitness. This leaves us to beat Sir Anthony Browne. I will take that chance @ the odds.



Desert Queen
Crieve Hill    




No comments:

Post a Comment