Saturday 18 February 2017

Astre may be shining bright at Wincanton.

The horse that I am most keen on today is ASTRE DE LA COUR 15.55 Wincanton. I tipped this horse last run and he ran an absolute belter, he hit 1.1 in running and was run down by Baby King. Today the ground is not as punishing although it will still need to be got through. Maybe if the ground was not hock deep last time he may not have been caught. This for me is a really good win bet today.


Vincente 15.15 Haydock. I am unsure why I like this horse today. That hardly instils any kind of confidence, also Blaklion is one of my very favourite horses in training, he is not that big, but his heart is massive. I am sorry I just cannot give a valid reason why Vincente should be bet today, it is just that nagging gut feeling he will run a good race today, that obviously is no reason to bet Vincente. I personally will bet this horse today. Blaklion can save his very best for a good festival run.


Cue Card runs today and obviously we do not want to take this horse on. I want him to win, he is such a super horse. It is interesting when I rated these up that Royal Regatta came in joint rated I was a little shocked in truth, I think it must be my ratings do tend to penalise older horses, we just want all the horses returning safe and sound today.

No comments:

Post a Comment