Sunday 19 February 2017

Sunday

If you fancy a value each way double, punt today Filatore 16.50 Ffos Las and Dounikos 15.40 Navan would fit the bill. This would be a nice return if lady luck is with you today.


A much safer double bet today that has a much better chance of landing.

Holly Bush Harry 15.30 Market Rasen & Pearl Swan in the 15.50 Ffos Las.

Over in Ireland where it is the best racing today I like Ball D'arc, I think this deserves a chance, he is upped in class. This will be the 2nd string to Identity Thief today.
Mentioning Identity Thief, nothing else but a clean jumping display here would do, he has looked dodgy, however a mark of his class is this, If this were a hurdle race he would be giving Ball D'arc well over a stone.
If he jumps cleanly today he will take a world of beating and likely win this race.


15.40 I fancy Dounikos as a Back to lay today. He looked a bit Soft last time, but maybe now less fancied he may just outrun his pricetag today.

16.10 Accapella and Haymount may give this fave plenty of problems here. I would not lay this fave, I also would not bet this at the odds.

16.40 A nasty race to get involved in. If I bet I would go absolute minimum on something at a price, I like Tabhachtach, although in all honesty this is a race to swerve.



Ffos Lass

15.50
Pearl Swan is a win bet for me. This won with minimum fuss last time out an will surely with a clean round be a player here. This in my eyes has a great chance today.








No comments:

Post a Comment