Monday 6 February 2017

7.2.17 UPDATE


Market Rasen.


14.50

ANCHOR MAN

The selection, I have a negative tick on this trainer at this track, this does concern me. This is the only negative I can find so I will put this up as a selection. I consider the track form of the selection superior to any else here.

The main danger is Alan Kings horse, Bastien. I have looked at both his Plumpton and Fontwell victories, he must be respected and he will come here with a good following. I think we can beat this one, it is tight and we do not have much if anything on this horse, I do think we have a class barrier advantage with the parameter I adopt.

Next on the list is Any Drama. This is capable of winning but I think this needs to run above anything I have seen on the track in public. The same applies to Bally Gilbert, you could not back this horse on public form.

The only other horse that needs a mention here is Coole Cody he finished only 3 lengths behind the mighty Neon Wolf in January, I would not be surprised to see money coming for this horse, I think he needs to find something on the selection.




16.00

DOITFORTHEVILLAGE

This to me is a genuine good favoutire. This ticks all the boxes I will along with a few others be shocked if this loses. I will bet this, If I can get 7/4 I would be delighted. That may mean backing this in play.


16.30

As expected the Fave should win this race. No point even talking about it really. The world and his dog know about it.

Hereford


14.40

MATROWS LADY

I will not chortle on here Matrows Lady. Obvious form choice nothing clever here.



Newcastle

14.00

SPIRIT OF THE VALE


The reasoning for putting this up is I think this looks better than the morning favourite also the 3rd fave has done nothing. This in my eyes gives us a strong chance of winning a soft race.


Updated.

Bastien is hotly fancied in the 14.50, a few of the big boy's have tipped this horse up. This is to be expected with his wins in the book and the horse he beat at Plumpton is well thought of by Moore and Co.
 Any Drama travelled very strongly and I feel the Back to Lays boys may be driving this price down I think this may trade low in play. The opportunity here may be if you are feeling bold to go 5+ on Anchor man. Remember how strongly I feel about drifters, if Anchor Man drifts strongly ditch him, lets beat the big boy tipsters who charge far too much!!!

My first selection on the AW lets hope we can kick off with a good run. I am quite keen on this ones chances I hope we are not let down here.

The other 2 are short so really they can only really let us down as you would expect these to win well.




No comments:

Post a Comment